APPLICATION / INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS:
Adhesive-backed loop sheet is meant for single use only. LAZY-HANDS Phone and Tablet Grips are not designed for use on items over 5 pounds and only intended for lightweight use. There is no warranty for misuse or items dropped. Before applying adhesive-backed loop sheet, clean area with a cloth and alcohol-based cleaner like Windex, cover any inlaid logo area with small square of paper to prevent adhesive from contacting it and lifting when adhesive sheet is removed. Do not cover any ventilation areas, speaker holes or cameras. If adhesive-backed loop sheet is to be removed, start from corners and pull very slowly. Adhesive is strong and will be difficult to pull away from mobile devices. Adhesive will not adhere to silicone or porous materials.
1. If necessary, trim adhesive-backed loop sheet to appropriate size before applying.
2. Clean area with cloth and alcohol-based cleaner like Windex.
3. Cover any inlaid logo area with a small square of paper or tape.
4. Peel backing from adhesive-backed loop sheet.
5. Center sheet(s) and stick onto back of mobile device.
6. Apply LAZY-HANDS® hook-backed finger grips to loop sheet where comfortable.
7. Enjoy using your LAZY-HANDS® products.